Friday, July 7, 2017

Jaded Blossom July Die Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone! 

It's time for the July Die Release Blog Hop!  Here is a link to the STORE, but there is also links to each new die below.

But first we also have our July Celebration Sale going on! 



Now onto the hop!

The Design Team has been busy creating some amazing projects with these new dies! While you're hopping with us today you'll see 2 fabulous projects at each stop!

Here are the 3 new dies!
CARD LAYER DIES 1 - $24.99

CARD LAYER DIES 2 - $24.99




BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Here's what I created


First I made a set of cards! I cut the plaid with Card Layer Dies 1 and the coffee bean paper with Card Layer Dies 2. I created all the layouts with just those 2 dies and the Card Mat Die. Then I added some Coffee Dies and the mug from Cooking Dies to each card and finished them off with stamps from Coffee Break, Java Time and Coffee Candies!

For my 2nd project I created this adorable monster using every cut from Card Layer Dies 1! I started with the Goody Bag Die for the base, then I layered the 2 large triangles(1&2) to create the ears. I added pieces 3 and 6 for the face and mouth pieces, before gluing I used 2 pieces from the Card Layer Dies 2 for the teeth. I used the last 2 pieces 4 and 5 for his arms and I even used the large scrap triangle for his nose! His eyes were created with Stitched Circle Dies and Alphabet Dies 2(X & O). Then I pop dotted his feet made from Candy Charms & Banner Dies. I filled up the bag with some kisses stamped with Monster Candies. 

Recipe-


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Melissa
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

20 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice on the cards chickie and LOVE your little monster ! so clever and soooo stinkin cute ! love the teeth hehehehe

Pretty Little Packaging said...

Awesome projects!

McStamper said...

What wonderful ideas. Love what you did with the dies.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Omg amazing! Of course I live the cards but the monster outs adorable

Beckie Williams said...

What a great way to show off the new dies ... coffee .. of course!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Your little monster is just the cutest!!! And the cards are perfect for all the coffee lovers!

Angela Memmel said...

Awesome use of all the dies!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super cute coffee themed card!! That monster is so incredibly ca-ute!!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB cards, but the monster-get outta town! LOVE!

antdoda said...

Love the monster!!

Linda Hott said...

Cute monster! Love the cards!

Vonmariedesign said...

I love the set of cards you made, they are so pretty. I adore that cute monster.

Migdalia said...

Wonderful cards and super fun treat!

Sarah said...

That card set is awesome and I LOVE that monster!!!

Brandy said...

The monster is adorable!

Sin City Chix said...

LOVE the coffee set! So many possibilities! And your monster is FAB!

Hunnybee said...

Your monster looks like he needs your coffee cards! Fun ideas!

Karen Hasheck said...

Love these projects and the new dies! Definitely shopping after I hop!

Sue D said...

Cute coffee cards and monster!

Debbie said...

Cards are so cute and cute treat box too
Hugs