Thursday, March 16, 2017

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4!

Hey Everyone!

It's Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4 and today we're revealing Spring Cleaning and Cleaning Icons!


I created a couple chore lists for my boys. I started with a Rectangle Die 2 and stamped some images and sentiment from Spring Cleaning and Cleaning Icons. I masked a sentiment from Happy Hello to get the "My". I created one with images for my son who can't read yet and the other for the one who can. I attached them to a Rectangle Die 1 and then laminated both. With it laminated my boys can check off their chores and then we can wipe off and reuse!

Recipe-





Check out the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! These are great! Great idea laminating them to use again!

Sarah said...

Awesome idea for a chore list!

Tina H said...

Perfect! Such a great idea!

Michelle said...

awesome idea for the kids !!! now if you can just get them to do it ! lol