Friday, August 12, 2016

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 5!

Hey Everyone!

It's Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 5 and today we are revealing Meal Plan and the freebie set Good Fortune.


I used the Folding Gift Card Die with the Goody Bag Insert for my project today. Then I stamped and cut out the Ice Cream stamp. Last I stamped the sentiment from Meal Plan to the Stitched Square Dies and added a Scallop Square Die behind it.



I used the Goody Bag insert and the Gift Card Die for the inside.


Recipe-




Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool!!! My most favourite day of the week!!!

Unknown said...

Love it!!! I have at least a spoonful of ice cream everyday...so everyday is a cheat day for me..ha ha ha.

Sarah said...

Oh goodness-- this is so sweet!

Sin City Chix said...

Yes! Cheat day is totally Cold Stone Ice Cream! Germanchokolatekake is my fav!

Michelle said...

yes please ! ill take that cheat day for sure !