Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Football Stitch Up

Hey Everyone!

It's my day over at SVG Cutting Files and I have a new Stitch Up File to share with you! 


I used the Football Stitch Up to create this card!  I did all the stitches in white twine and pop dotted it on a football paper square created with Stitched Square Dies. Then I wrapped the Card Mat Die with some green twine and added the square. Last I stamped a sentiment onto the Flag Die from Eat Sleep Football.

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Football Stitch Up

Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so nice! In addition to that striking football, I love your paper choices. The brown reminds me of the dirt my son was covered with when he came home from football practice!! :)

Evelyn

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! I love the stitched football!